Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Hope for a Global Mess

Hey ladies -

We had a great time today listening to Emily Betzler's testimony regarding her family's journey into global awareness and consumer impact. 

Here's the link for Emily's blog: Bought Beautifully, if you're interested in doing further reading and/or needing some more great inspiration and ideas.

Bought.Beautifully is also on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/BoughtBeautifully

I'll leave you with this great scripture Becky Rosty reminded us of this morning:

Philippians 4:11b-13 (ESV)
I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. 12 I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. 13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

God has blessed us all with gifts, concerns and life. May you all find the perfect balance of gratefulness, concern, compassion and love in your lives. This looks different from person to person and day to day. May the God of the Universe bless you today where you are so that someday, some way, you may also turn and bless.

Thanks again, Emily, for your time and testimony!

No comments:

Post a Comment